Whois Lookup –
Domain – What is a Domain Name? The Domain name is an online identity know as a web address. A domain name can be registered by paying a yearly fee.
Whois lookup – To see who has registered or who owns domain Web address. If the Web address is available, you can register any top level domain through the domain registrar.
Whois Lookup of a domain name consist the following things –
- Domain Name info – The Name of Web address (e.i atalk.in)
- Registry Domain ID – The Unique identity Number of a domain name.
- Registrar WHOIS Server –
- Registrar URL
- Updated Date
- Creation Date
- Registry Expiry Date
- Registrar Registration Expiration Date
- Registrar Details
- Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
- Registrant Organization
- Registrant State/Province
- Registrant Country: IN
- Domain Name Servers (Minimum Two Name server maximum up to 10)
- DNSSEC: unsigned / Signed
Whois Domain Search Result Format (Screenshot/Image) –
How to whois Search Results-
Answer – Click here for Google Whois Domain Search Results.
Where I can found the Whois domain Related queries?
Answer – Visit ICANN organization page to search queries.
Basic Whois Domain related Questions/Queries –
- What are some of the gTLD WHOIS policy concerns?
- How do ICANN address gTLD WHOIS policy concerns?
- What is WDRP?
- I received a WDRP notice, but my information is correct. Is any action required on my part to ensure my domain
- What is the purpose of WHOIS Studies?
- registration is not affected?
- Why is ICANN contacting me regarding the WDRP? ICANN is not my registrar.
- What is my duty to keep the information in my WHOIS record current?
- I received a WDRP notice, and I need to update my contact information. How do I make an update?
- Does receiving a WDRP notice mean that someone complained about my website or domain name?
- How do I update my contact information / WHOIS record?
- How to update old email address to new one ?
- I tried to update my information, but I cannot remember my username or password. How can they be retrieved?
- The person who is listed as the administrative contact for my domain name is no longer available or is not
- responsible for my domain names anymore. Can I still change my WHOIS record?
- Who is my registrar? How can I contact my registrar or reseller?
- I don’t recognize the name of my domain registrar. What should I do?
- I’m having trouble updating my WHOIS data. Can I just send it to ICANN?
- I cancelled the registration of my domain name and am still receiving WDRP emails. Is this appropriate?
- What is WHOIS data?
- What makes up the WHOIS service?
- How does WHOIS work?
- What are thick and thin entries?
- Can WHOIS data be registered in non ASCII languages?
- What if I don’t want my personal information freely available from WHOIS?
- Who uses WHOIS?
- What is WHOIS data used for?
- What is the purpose of the RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team?
- Will ICANN change WHOIS?
- How do I correct my WHOIS information?
- Who do I tell if WHOIS information is wrong or missing?
- What if my country’s privacy laws prohibit collection of WHOIS data?
- Why do I need to keep contact information associated with my domain name registration up-to-date?
- Most importantly I use privacy and/or proxy service, do I still need to update my contact information?
- By mail I received a WDRP notice. How do I know this is a legitimate notice and not spam?
- Why am I receiving WDRP notices from ICANN when ICANN is not my registrar?
- Who should I contact for any other questions I may have?
> Visit ICANN organization page to search above highlighted whois domain queries.