PNB AADHAAR PAY
With the era of cashless scenario, PNB AADHAAR PAY service is the best to support for small individual sole proprietor having Aadhar number. PNB AADHAAR PAY is a digital payment solution which allows the Punjab National Bank customer (Individual or Sole Proprietor having Aadhaar Number and doing Business) to accept payments for goods/services using his Android smartphone and Biometric scanner from customers having Aadhaar seeded bank account after Biometric authentication from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Aadhar pay Eligibility –
- Eligible – The application has been made available only for Individual Merchants, i.e. only those who maintain either a Sole Proprietorship or Individual account with Bank, which should necessarily be Adahaar seeded.
- Not Eligible – Businessmen/ Merchants in other categories such as Partnership Firms, Companies, Societies, etc. are not eligible for this platform.
Features Of The “PNB Aadhaar Pay”:
- Aadhaar Pay” will enable customers to facilitate cashless purchases from the Merchants in a cost-effective and scalable manner, supporting the government’s initiatives towards boosting cashless transactions.
- It does not require a buyer (customer) to carry debit/credit cards, install various payment applications on his phone, type detailed USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) codes to transfer money or to have a phone to do cashless payments.
- Real-time credit in Merchant’s account.
- Interoperable –Customer can make the payment from Aadhaar Seeded Account in any Bank.
Procedure To get Onboard as Merchant:
You (Merchants -Only Individuals or Sole Proprietor) need to have the following to start using PNB AADHAAR PAY:
As A Customer:
The only requirement for the customer is to have an Aadhaar seeded Bank account, Aadhaar number & Biometric (Fingerprints).
How Does A Individual / Merchant Get Registered For PNB AADHAAR PAY?
The merchant needs to contact nearest PNB branch to get registered on PNB AADHAAR PAY.