Media.net Adsense policies for application approval from Yahoo/BING –
Media.net Adsense policies of website listing for advertisement with Media.net. Interested in earning money with media.net? If you’re not compatible with the media.net Adsense policies you will get a sorry email. If your google adsense account rejected then Media.net is an alternative of google adsense. Also, check Top earning website of the world.
Our program is currently only open to website(s) with premium content that fulfill the criteria specified below:
- Contain significant amount of original content that is updated regularly and does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights
- Receive majority of their traffic from US / UK / Canada
- Contain content that is primarily in the English language
- Have a reasonable volume of visitors already using the website
- Do not contain excessive advertising
Site Structure: Publishers must have a content filled, navigation-friendly site design. Placement of our ads on blank web pages or on web pages with no content is not permitted.
Sites pertaining to the following shall not be approved:
- Software piracy (including but not limited to warez, torrentz, cracking, etc.), hacking, phreaking or other illegal downloads
- Free hosted pages
- Sites that contain hidden links and text
- Under construction, parked pages or pages without content
- Deceptive or manipulative content or construction of sites to improve search-engine ranking
- Sites that redirect traffic to another site other than ones specifically approved on the Program
- Promote activities generally understood as Internet abuse, including but not limited to, the sending of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or the use of spyware
Our program has been designed for sites with premium content. Sites that promote, contain, or link directly to the following types of content shall not be approved.
- Adult, Pornographic or any illegal content
- Tobacco, alcohol, ammunition, hazardous substances, illegal drugs, gore, violence, gambling and racism content
- Pages containing profanity or content that and/or discriminates or is offensive to any section of people
- Hate, violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization
- Sale of prescription drugs
- Sale of counterfeit products, imitations of designer or other goods, stolen items or any products that infringe intellectual property rights of other parties
- Contain programs which promote invalid click activity by paying users to click on ads, browse websites, read email etc.
- Websites that contain forums, discussion boards, chat rooms, or any content area that is open to public updates without adequate moderation
- Sites with content that has been generated using computer programs and hence may not be comprehendible.
- Bulk of the content is user-generated
- Sites with fake news
- Any other content that we believe in our sole discretion to be illegal
All impressions must be legitimate and clicks on ads must be genuine and made purely based on user interest. If at any time, we find the Publisher having employed any method to falsely inflate impressions or clicks or their traffic quality falls below our acceptable traffic quality standards or performed any act in violation of the Program policies, we, at our sole discretion, may suspend or terminate individual sites or Publisher accounts with immediate effect.
Invalid Traffic: Publishers shall not drive traffic to their sites through incentivized click programs, spam email marketing, paid-to-surf, autosurf, click-exchange programs, unwanted advertisements on third-party websites, toolbars and other unsolicited software downloads.