Hello Android users! It happens quite often with us that, while using mobile it does not work properly. you can follow the android factory reset option, this can help you to repair any software damage with your Android device version. follow the process given below –
Factory reset your Android device
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap System Advanced Reset options.
- If you don’t see “Advanced,” tap Reset options.
- Tap Erase all data (factory reset) Reset phone or Reset tablet. If needed, enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- To erase all data from your device’s internal storage, tap Erase everything.
- When your device has finished erasing, pick the option to restart.
- Set up your device and restore your backed-up data.
If you can’t open your device’s Settings app, you can try factory resetting your Android device using its power and volume buttons. We recommend seeing your manufacturer’s support site for device-specific instructions.