Let’s Talk about Google AdSense application rejection. It’s a common factor if you’re not following Google AdSense terms properly. Have you gone through the same issue.? Then, There is nothing to worry about. Check the google response email. You can send another review application but before that make sure you’ve corrected all the highlighted issue listed by Google in your email.
Here we’re analyzing google Adsense application rejection email for you.
The format of Google email of Your AdSense application status:
Your AdSense application status (*Here is Subject indicate the stage of your application )
As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). (*indication of Google manually checked your website)
We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below (* indication of the problem with your website.)
Insufficient content: To be approved for AdSense and show relevant ads on your site, your pages need to have enough text on them for our specialists to review and for our crawler to be able to determine what your pages are about. (This paragraph is very important, You just need to focus on your website content )
To resolve this issue, please work through the following suggestions: ( Google Suggestions for you before resubmission of application )
- Make sure that your pages have sufficient text – websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.
- Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.
- Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense – do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.
- Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
- Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.
- If you’d like to monetize YouTube videos, please apply for the YouTube monetization program. Note that blogs and websites that contain only videos will not be approved.
To update and resubmit your application, please visit google.com/adsense and sign in using the email address and password you submitted with your application. Our specialists will review your account for compliance with our program policies, so please make sure to resolve all of the issues listed above before resubmitting your application. (Here are Follow the Steps to Resubmit the application)
The Google AdSense Team
ending – – >
if you have such an email, Then you need to focus on your website’s content, for application approval.