Doodle 4 Google Talk –
Last date: 06-Oct-2018
If you are creative, artist, and innovative. Google introduced Doodle 4 Google Competition for you. With Doodle 4 Google India competition you have an opportunity to expose your talent and creativity. This competition is for students (Class 1 to 10th ) at the junior level.
Doodle 4 Google India You can win the cash prizes from INR 5,00,000/- to INR 2,00,000/- and other exciting prizes from google. Also, The most important Google will offer you a trip inside of Google India Office.
All selected Doodles will Display at google.co.in
Download or print the entry form.
- Doodle: Artists create their doodles using any materials they want.
- Doodle description – Write an artist statement to tell us a bit more about what you have drawn and how it represents something that inspires you.
- Fill out the rest of the required information and sign the entry form.
- Enter the contest.
- Entry form doodles: If the doodle is created directly on our entry form, you can either upload them to our site as a .jpg or .png (visit the enter tab) or mail them in (address listed on the enter tab).
- Detached doodles: If the doodle wasn’t created directly on our entry form, take a high res digital photo or scan of the doodle in good lighting and combine it with the entry form.
Doodles will be judged on the following parameters:
- Artistic merit:
- Based on artistic skill
- Representation of the contest theme, use of the letters in the Google logo, and the unique approach to the doodle
- Theme communication:
- How well the contest theme is expressed in both the artwork and the written statement
Doodles will be grouped and judged by the following 5 class groups:
- Class 1-2
- Class 3-4
- Class 5-6
- Class 7-8
- Class 9-10
The Guest Judges and Google Doodlers will select the 4 best doodles from each of the groups as the national finalists. These 20 finalists will be displayed in an online gallery on the Doodle 4 Google website.
Five Group Winners
For a period of 14 days prior from 23rd October 2018 to 5th November 2018, the Indian public will vote for their favorite doodle from these 20 national finalists. These votes will help determine the Group Winners.
One National Winner
A cumulative score based on public voting, scores by guest judges and panel of Google executives will choose one of the five group winners and announce the National Winner on 14th November 2018.
Learn more about what the 2018 winners and finalists will receive on the prizes page.
- Doodles that are not original works and doodles that contain copyrighted or trademarked images and logos will be disqualified. Examples of this would be the Nike “swoosh” or popular characters from shows, movies and books.
- Only one application per student. Only the first doodle entered for each student will be considered, and any additional doodles will be disqualified.
- Please read through contest rules for more information.
Doodle 4 Google India Important Questions :
- How does it work? Click Here
- What are prizes? Click Here
- Who are Judges? Click Here
- What are tips for Teachers & Teacher’s Guide? Click Here
- FAQ of Contest. Click Here